FREE seminar on Men’s Health, Fitness, and Nutrition with an emphasis on 35 to 50 year old Men. (all other ages are welcomed to join us)! Come learn what works and what doesn’t.
Some of the topics I’ll be discussing:
- How to lose fat fast with nutrition, strength training, and cardio
- How many days a week to work out and how long to spend in the gym
- Why Cardio is not the best way to lose fat
- How important stretching is to prevent injury
- What you should and shouldn’t be eating for the best results
- How your past dieting may have caused metabolism damage and how to fix it
- The effects of alcohol on your body and weight loss
- Common food allergies and issues. Could what your eating be causing you pain and fat gain
- How to address aches and pains over 35
- Review of popular supplements, protein powders, CBD, steroids, peptides, hgh
- Open Q & A for 20+ minutes. Get your fitness and nutrition questions answered
About Russ Teitsma
Currently 42 years old. Over 20 years as a full time personal trainer and nutrition coach. NASM certified CPT and corrective exercise expert.
Owned and operated 7 personal training studios. Has completed over 15,000 personal training sessions and 3,000 hours of nutrition coaching.
Won first place in the NPC 2018 New Jersey State Championships in Men’s Masters Physique. Has a passion for weight training, nutrition and helping others.
When and where:
Held at North Jersey Fitness Visions: 86 Lackawanna Ave #212, Woodland Park, NJ 07424.
Plenty of parking, very safe and secure area, Please bring your own chair or you may have to sit on the floor. Two dates available. Approximately 60 minutes long. Rsvp appreciated
April 5th, Friday at 730pm
April 6th, Saturday at 2pm
Cost is FREE, Please feel free to bring as many people as you like and post on social media.
What’s the catch? No catch. I love to help people. Fitness is my passion. I’m letting people know where I am and what I offer. I will also be offering a special discounted program to all who attend. There is no selling you or obligation at all. I want lots of people to hear this info!
Can’t make it? If your interested in my services please contact me to set up a free consultation.
Russ Teitsma: Call/text 973-931-8206 email: firstname.lastname@example.org