Ingredients for the chicken:
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
Ingredients for the tomatoes:
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare grill.
- To prepare chicken, combine first 4 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken to bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes, turning the bag occasionally.
- Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken evenly with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- To prepare tomatoes, combine tomatoes and 2 teaspoons oil in an 8-inch square baking dish; toss gently. Bake at 425° for 18 minutes or until tomatoes are tender. Combine tomato mixture, parsley, and remaining ingredients, stirring gently. Serve with chicken.