- 1½ pounds beef skirt steak
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons tamari
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons granulated no calorie sweetener (Stevia)
Place all ingredients in a resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Refrigerate 1 hour (or more), turning meat in bag once or twice.
Preheat grill or broiler. Remove meat from marinade; discard marinade. Grill or broil steak 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium.