- 1 bunch kale (organic is always best) stalks removed and discarded, leaves thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 lemons, juiced
- 3 tablespoons feta
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- Kosher salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 large granny smith apple cores and sliced
- Handful toasted pecans
Directions In large serving bowl, add the kale, half of lemon juice, a drizzle of oil and a little kosher salt. Massage until the kale starts to soften and wilt, 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside while you make the dressing.
In a small bowl, whisk remaining lemon juice with the honey and lots of freshly ground black pepper. Stream in the 1/4 cup of oil while whisking until a dressing forms, and you like how it tastes.
Pour the dressing over the kale, and add the apples, pecans, and feta. Toss and serve