- 2 pounds ground meat-mixture of grass fed beef and/or pork and/or veal. (you can also use ground chicken or turkey)
- 10oz. frozen spinach thawed and drained of all excess water
- 1-2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil or canola oil
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 6oz. mushrooms, finely diced
- 2 carrots, grated or finely diced
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup cocnut flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Heat a large skillet on medium heat, add the oil and fry the onions and mushrooms until the onions are browned. Set aside.
Place the ground meat in a large bowl, add the spinach, carrots, mushroom/onion mixture, beaten eggs, coconut flour, and all the spices. Combine well with your hands
Grease a muffin tins with Pam cooking spray. Fill 18 regular size muffin tins to the top of the meatloaf mixture. Cook for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
Allow to cool and use a knife to loosen meatloaves from sides of the pan before removing.